Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Top reason why you should me today! Howard Martell: Creating a “Global Force” of Successful for Entrepreneurs via his Business Model














By Howard Martell President of Homeprofitcoach.com



Carrying on the Navy recruiting slogan of “America’s Navy: A Global Force for Good” is an ongoing success story for a Virginia beach entrepreneur in the home based employment employment industry. “I have served this country with honor for nearly two decades,” said Howard Martell, “and that same pride is what I am bringing to companies and fellow entrepreneurs daily with my innovative internet marketing business model.”

Martell has been an active part of the US Navy for the past 18 years and has reached the rank of an E-6 Information Systems Technician. “The Navy used to have a saying that “This is Not a job but an Adventure,” said Martell, “and I will tell anyone that this period of my life has been the finest adventure anyone could have hoped for.  I loved my time in the Navy but I am ready for a change and with my long hours of market research and the thumbs up approval of my wife Bonnie I have a business model (http://www.homeprofitcoach.com) that is geared around providing advanced marketing techniques to all companies with two core packages that includes:
* A WORLD CLASS TRAFFIC CENTER .. “If any company needs massive amounts of traffic I can provide the answers,” said Martell, “with a package that offers features that include:
1) A Newsletter Creation package
2) Content Management Solutions
3) Video & Audio Recording Solutions
4) Free World Wide Banner Exchange
5) An advanced Auto Response System
6) Classified Advertisement Plug In Technology
7) Banner Exchange Plug-in Implementation
8) An Affiliate and Live Business Center

9) 291 money making blog articles which you get each day written for you to drive traffic! samples http://blog.homeprofitcoach.com
* 3 LEVELS OF TRAFFIC / ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS …. “Every company has unique goals and different size marketing budgets to work with,” said Martell,” and that is one of the great things I bring to plate as I can offer different hosting options, leads, landing pages and training options via http://support.worldprofit.com/,” said Martell.

Martell is anxious to interface with any entrepreneur that is searching for a new avenue that offers long term security.  “Regardless of an individual’s background,” said Martell, “I have a very simple and powerful career rebuilding option in place that offers very lucrative commission payouts with a business plan geared creating the security that employees are no longer offered. Internet marketing is the key survival mechanism for companies and I have the technology program that will help any company stay one step ahead of their competition while allowing my associates to create their own individual Corporate success stories from their home based offices.”
Interested parties should direct all inquiries to:
* HOWARD MARTELL @ 757-962-2482 / http://www.homeprofitcoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment