Monday, December 2, 2013

Johan Willems shares what WORKS for him and can work for you too


“FREE consultation ($150 value). Expert shows you how to make money online.Call (757-647-2886) 24/7 Or Skype me homeprofitcoach NOW! Profit today!” Your success guaranteed. I’m waiting for your call RIGHT NOW! sign up for the free EBook on list building prior to contacting me!. http://www.HomeProfitCoach.com/?rd=kr2fDPDb

CONSISTENT PROMOTION is the CRITICAL COMPONENT in making sales!
Platinum VIP Member, Johan Willems reveals his “SECRETS” to building his online business. (THANK YOU JOHAN for sharing your expertise).
Here’s the interview with Johan Willems 
Question:    Johan, how long have you been an online marketer, or working to build your own online business?
Answer: Actually I started when i joined Worldprofit, about 18 months ago. I was just looking for a way to get traffic,
but I got so much more. Before that, I studied the matter very closely. But I was studying the wrong material, all those ‘get rich quick schemes’
that ended up in my spam folder, which was my favorite ‘email literature’ at that time. I had been a Unix System Administrator for quite
some years and thought I knew it all. But the fact was: I knew nothing – especially on the matter of Internet Marketing.
I was still ignorant enough to believe that one website with a couple of clickbank affiliate products would be profitable.
Question: Johan, can you tell us how much time you spend promoting to build your business?
Answer: As much as I possibly can. The first reason for me to get involved with IM is my wife.
She has a disease that can’t be cured. She has her ups and downs, but she’d rather have me taking care of her than some nurse she hardly knows.
So I divide my time between household and taking care of my wife, and I spend the rest of my time at my online business.
I love working at night, without any distractions. And since i live in Europe, it’s the perfect way to adjust myself to the different timezones we’re in.
Question: Johan, what kind of promotion do you do? Free? Paid? Both?
Answer: I do both. I am investing more now in paid traffic, which is not a bad thing at all. After all I’m building my list. But it’s perfectly possible to invest,
making a good profit, and injecting half of what I earn back into my business.
Question: Johan, which Worldprofit services do you find the most useful in building your online business?
Answer: That’s a difficult question, because our Worldprofit backoffice is really stuffed with nothing but good, solid tools. Everything you need is right there:
the bootcamp training sessions, the prebuilt landingpages, cloaking/masking tools, incentives, automation tools.. But what really struck me from the beginning
was that a live person started talking to me when i first entered the Live Business Center. I also have great respect for the Worldprofit support team.
I also learned a lot from the other members, everyone is really being supportive.
Question:  Johan, what advise or suggestions do you have for someone very new to Worldprofit who is eager to build their online business?
Answer: Never give up. It’s like playing chess – thinking 3 steps ahead. You really have to think about your business on a long term basis.
I gave up once, but I came back.. because I realized the following: if you’re not capable of building a successful business with the help and training of Worldprofit,
you’re not going to make it in ANY business!! And of course: follow the bootcamp to the letter, and apply what you have learned.
I want to thank Sandi Hunter, working the accounts department in the background, but always open for questions, her responses always being friendly but straightforward.
You can actually FEEL that she’s supporting us. I’d like to thank George Kosch, for all the tools and training he’s providing us.
He’s a genius, AND one of the few “Guru’s” out there who is not afraid of sharing all his knowledge. And last but not least I want to thank Dr Lant, for being so direct,
honest, always mentoring us Monitors, making us feel more and more self confident. For sticking his neck out when he’s writing another daring article on matters many
authors wouldn’t even dare to touch. I regard him as one of my best friends.
I don’t know what the heck I would be doing online without the help of Worldprofit, but I know one thing for sure: I’m far better of now than I was 18 months ago!
Johan Willems
HomeProfitClub.com
Thank you Johan Willems for taking the time to share your insight with our Members. You are a valued member of our team and your commitment to our Monitor Network helps all members of Worldprofit’s home business community.

We’ve been interviewing our most active Dealers and it should come as no surprise that the ONE thing they ALL do without fail is: PROMOTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment