Monday, September 23, 2013

A proud member of Worldprofit going on to 4 years shares his Testimony and how it has blessed him and his family ! Howard Martell


“FREE consultation ($150 value). Expert shows you how to make money online.Call (757-962-2482) 24/7 Or Skype me
homeprofitcoach NOW! Profit today!” Your success guaranteed. I’m waiting for your call RIGHT NOW! sign up for the free
EBook on list building prior to contacting me!. http://www.HomeProfitCoach.com/?rd=kr2fDPDb

My name is Howard Martell one of many successful full time business owners, who over the past 4 years have been blessed to have the honor in serving the Worldprofit home business community.
Worldprofit is a true online business in which everyone starts off on the same path for success starts at the top Dr. Jeffrey Lant CEO and Master of Prose with 2 million+  words n print and a Mentor who makes sure the dedicated team of volunteers called Monitors. The Worldprofit Monitor Network includes over 75 people located internationally  to make sure we do our best to close sales 24 hours a Live via Online Business Area . George Kosch, Technical Guru (Bootcamp Trainer) ,what can I say about him he gives us so much knowledge and tools continue success and saves hours of manual traffic generation method via Automated gizmos. Sandi Hunter, President she gives me and our members best customer service with accounts, articles for blogs and Ebooks and is just a very supportive and humble business owner.
You see my success has come because of these proven leaders and a support network where if I,  or my fellow Dealers have questions the Tech Support is second to known. As I continue to establish my business globally looking to help my clients with growing their list and creating multiple streams of income in any business or affiliate sites.”
God Bless,
Happy 19th Birthday Worldprofit (Lifetime Member and Glad to have you on my team)
Howard Martell, Virginia Beach, VA. USA.
PS says Howard:  I am having so much fun while making money and helping people along the way. You see I’m quite busy balancing the business and college studies both online and in the classroom. The tax savings link video have used that information for over 15 years plus and saved over 75,000 on my taxes while running my various home businesses part time. Here is a video that may be of help to other Members interested in the tax savings that home business owners should explore: http://homebusinesstaxsavings.com/Slash_Video.html

No comments:

Post a Comment